The return of the Algarve Challenge will see teams of 4 test themselves in a series of physical and mental challenges in the beautiful setting of Quinta do Lago, Portugal. Based on the World Challenge Series concept, each participant will learn that the key to success is working together to devise the ultimate, unbeatable strategy.
Whether running, biking or racing around mountains at night, your physical and mental limits will be tested as you set out to complete each task put before you. You will leave the event having accomplished something you may never have thought possible and return to the workplace feeling inspired, motivated and ready to take on any challenge that comes your way!
Portugal’s finest golf, leisure, and lifestyle resort, Quinta do Lago is the place to be for 2020 for a fantastic experience involving non-stop action and adventure!
Famed for its soaring cliffs, sea caves, golden beaches, scalloped bays and sandy islands; the Algarve is hailed as one of the most beautiful regions in Europe.
Prepare yourself for a course that will challenge you with lake, land and sea. Providing the perfect terrain to really test your mental and physical limits, coupled with the infamous Portuguese hospitality, Quinta do Lago will ensure this Algarve Challenge event is one you will never forget.
£3995 + VAT
• Team of 4 (with senior executive option)
• Accommodation at the elegant Magnolia Hotel *
• All meals throughout the event
• All equipment required for taking part (bikes, running suits, individual backpacks etc..)
• Post-event award ceremony and celebratory drinks
* Accommodation based on twin rooms (single room supplement is available for £49.99)