The inaugural Dutch Challenge will see teams of 6 test themselves in a series of physical and mental challenges in the province of Limburg, The Netherlands. The latest venue on the World Challenge Series, each participant will learn that the key to success is working together to devise the ultimate, unbeatable strategy.
Whether running, biking, swimming or paddling, your physical and mental limits will be tested as you set out to complete each task put before you. You will leave the event having accomplished something you may never have thought possible and return to the workplace feeling inspired, motivated and ready to take on any challenge that comes your way!
With the top team winning an invitation to the UK Challenge in July: Do you have what it takes to be the “Best Corporate Team”?
Boasting a variety of historic cities and beautiful natural landscapes, the Dutch Challenge is set to be a spectacular and memorable team-building event, not to be missed!
15th-18th September 2022
€7995 per team
• Team of 6 (with senior executive option)
• Accommodation; Center Parcs de Limburgse Peel
• All meals throughout the event
• All equipment required for taking part (bikes, running suits, individual backpacks etc..)
• Post-event award ceremony and celebratory drinks
* Accommodation based on twin rooms